- Cebu Pacific is holding a flash sale for their international flights
- Low fares are now available leading to destinations like Macau, Shanghai, Hong Kong, or Tokyo
- The sale was open from October 1, 2019, and will be open until October 8, or until all seats are taken, with travel period from between October 15, 2019, until March 31, 2020
Going to different places is a good way to see new environment and be introduced to something out of the ordinary for one person. This is specially true if you are to plan on going to other countries.
The one thing that can hold a person back from traveling would be the expenses specially if airplane flights would be involved. Some would depend on what is referred to “Piso Fare” where tickets can be available for ridiculously low prices. There may also be cases when airlines would hold their own “flash sales” for certain seats.
Cebu Pacific has opened their own flash sale, which has started back in October 1, 2019. From their website, numerous destinations are available and you would not need any kind of promo code to avail of them.
Ticket prices start at P99 and certain places are available:
- Manila to Kota Kinabalu
- Cebu to Macau or Shanghai
- Clark to Hong Kong, Singapore, or Tokyo
- Davao to Singapore
- Manila to Seoul (Incheon)
The Flash Sale has started on October 1, 2019, and will continue to run until October 8, 2019, or until seats are available. The travel period will be from October 15, 2019, until March 31, 2020.
If you have been planning on going to Singapore, Tokyo, or Seoul in the coming months, now would be a good time to try to book a flight.
- Taiwan to extend visa-free program for Filipinos
- The “Gates of Heaven” in Bali Is Not What It Seems To Be From Photos From Influencers