Miss Universe Puerto Rico Madison Anderson Berrios
Puerto Rico just crowned Madison Anderson Berrios who will represent the country in the upcoming Miss Universe 2019 in December.
Just like Gazini Ganados who recently won Miss Universe Philippines 2019, Madison Anderson is also heavily by Puerto Rican as well as international pageant enthusiast.
Madison Sara Anderson Berríos (born 1995/1996) is a Puerto Rican-American model and beauty pageant titleholder. Madison represented Toa Baja. She is 23 years old and a marketing and public relations student. Her advocacy is to help the victims of domestic violence.
Anderson was born and raised in Orlando, Florida to a family of Puerto Rican origin.
1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
She graduated from Dr. Phillips High School in Dr. Phillips, Florida. Anderson is a student of marketing and public relations.
Madison has 6 years of experience in dance, ballet, and hip hop. On her spare time, she loves to dance, workout, spend quality time with her family and loved ones and of course to model!
A Model and Pageant Veteran
Madison Started modeling at the age of 17 and has won Miss Kissimmee teen USA and placed runner up in Miss Florida teen USA 2014. In 2015, she was crowned as Top Model of the Year Puerto Rico. She also represented Puerto Rico at Miss Grand International 2016 where she placed 3rd Runner-Up.
After Miss Grand International, Anderson went on brief hiatus from pageantry until competing in Miss Florida USA 2019.
She has worked in Saint Kitts helping women who were domestic violence victims.
- Binibining Pilipinas 2019 Predictions
- FULL LIST: Binibining Pilipinas 2019 Winners
- Facts about Bea Patricia Magtanong: Binibining Pilipinas International 2019
- Top 10 Binibining Pilipinas 2019 Early Favorites
- LOOK: Here are the Top 10 Finalists for Binibining Pilipinas 2019 Best in National Costume
- IN PHOTOS: Binibining Pilipinas 2019 Parade of Beauties
- The REAL reason Why Vickie Rushton Stuttered during the Q&A Portion, Watch the Video!