- Wanderland Music and Arts Festival is an annual outdoor event held in the Philippines that celebrates music and art
- This year, one of their invited performers is famous singer and songwriter Joji
- Joji is famous for his songs but he first became famous for his YouTube persona
Manila, Philippines – The love for art and music is something that Filipinos will never lack, and events that celebrate that are almost always packed. Wanderland Music and Arts Festival, or more commonly known as Wanderland, is such an event. It is held yearly and is an outdoor event, and this year it will be held on March 7 and 8, 2020, at the Filinvest City Events Grounds.
The event celebrates music, both local and international, and among the confirmed local performers are bands Ben & Ben and IV of Spades, but among the international artists that will be appearing came as a welcome surprise for most of his fans.
Through a post in Instagram, Wanderland has confirmed that one of their international guests is Japanese singer and songwriter Joji.
Joji is famous for his songs such as “Slow Dancing in the Dark,” but he gained further fame with his old YouTube persona, Filthy Frank, which some had considered as “the greatest YouTuber of all time.” His other persona, Pink Guy, is just as famous, and he has used to create comical songs.
In December 2017, Joji has announced that he is stopping comedy, which included Filthy Frank, due to health conditions and him wanting to concentrate more on his music career.
Wanderland is produced by Karpos Multimedia and is presented by Globe Telecom. Tickets are currently on sale at their website with 2-Day Passes available for as low as P 5,500. If you are big fan of Joji, or if you have a huge interest with music and art, Wanderland may just be the event for you.
- GMA Releases a Teaser for a New Voltes V Project
- The Game Awards This Year Gives Game of the Year to Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice