- Traffic can be expected if you are to go through the streets leading to Greenhills
- A new Executive Order by the mayor of San Juan has declared that streets surrounding the shopping center as No Parking Zones
- The order took effect on July 25, 2019 and the duration is from 6 AM until 9 PM everyday
The Greenhills Shopping Center, or just known as Greenhills, is the place to go to if you need to buy something. Numerous stores that sell clothes, shoes, and an entire wing that sells electronic gadgets are there, too. There are a lot of restaurants as well and the cinemas there are comfortable to watch a movie with. Indeed, Greenhills is the place to go to, if you can get there on time.
The roads leading to Greenhills is always filled with vehicles. Heavy traffic almost became synonymous with the name Greenhills, too. This is also observed on a school day, when vehicles would be parked near the school entrances while they are waiting for students to come out. Aside from that, some of the streets around the shopping complex were also turned into an impromptu parking area and lots of vehicles could be seen parked along the side of the road.
From an article posted by TopGear PH, Executive Order No. 4, signed by Mayor Francis Zamora of San Juan, has taken effect starting July 25, 2019, and it states that the following are now No Parking areas:
- Club Filipino Avenue
- Annapolis St. (spanning from the corner of Eisenhower St. up to the corner of Missouri St.)
- Missouri St. (spanning from the corner of Annapolis St. up to the corner of Connecticut St.)
- Connecticut St. (spanning from the corner of Missouri St. up to the corner of Ortigas Ave.)
The streets mentioned circle around the shopping complex and it is now illegal to park along those streets from between 6 AM until 9 PM, seven days a week.
Hopefully this greatly helps with the traffic issue that the area encounters everyday, and that this new order be implemented properly.