Here’s the June 2019 Nursing Licensure Exam List of Passers (I-Q)
Table of Contents
MANILA, Philippines – The official list of June 2019 NLE Nursing Licensure Exam Passers with the last name that starts from (I-Q) was finally released by the Professional Regulation Commission.
The official result for June 2019 Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) including the complete list of Nurses Board Exam passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools and other Nursing Board Exam related announcements will be released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) 12 working days after the exams.
The Nursing Licensure Exam last June 2 – 3, 2019 was administered by PRC and the Professional Regulatory Board of Nursing. The Nursing Board Exam was held in various testing centers in the country including the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
JUNE 2019 NURSING BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- Main Page
- Nurses Board Exam List of Passers – A – H
- Nurses Board Exam List of Passers – I – Q
- Nurses Board Exam List of Passers – R – Z
- List of Top 10 Passers for June 2019 Nurses Board EXAM
- List of Top Performing Schools for June 2019 Nursing Board Exam Results
Here’s the complete list of successful examinees in the recently concluded June 2019 Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) Nurses Board Exam (I-Q):
3888 PUZON, EREMAY MABALE
3889 QUARTO, GENESIS QUATCHON
3890 QUE, ANGELI
3891 QUE, CLARIZZA-JANE MAMING
3892 QUE, MERFAISA GANIH
3893 QUIAMBAO, JERAMIE DAVID
3894 QUIAMCO, REYMEHLY ESIC
3895 QUIAPO, ANGELICA RIPARIP
3896 QUIAZON, CHRISTIAN KARL RIOFLORIDO
3897 QUIBA, DELTA MAE REBATO
3898 QUIDATO, CHIN CHIN FAUNILLO
3899 QUIJARDO, ZYNIE CLAIRE VILLANUEVA
3900 QUILAO, MA KRISELDA MACANDILI
3901 QUILARTO, ZENKY DUERO
3902 QUILING, CHELSEA SAJI
3903 QUILIOPE, MALAYCA FLR YAP
3904 QUILIT, MELODY AQUINO
3905 QUILO, BLESSIE MAE SINAHON
3906 QUIMBO, JO MARIE BLANCO
3907 QUIMPO, ALVY JANE ABAD
3908 QUIMSING, BEVERLY BELMIS
3909 QUINAGORAN, APRIL ADRIANO
3910 QUINATADCAN, SHENLY SEROFIA
3911 QUINDIPAN, VINCENT ARREY DIAZ
3912 QUINES, MARC ANGEL BUENO
3913 QUINIANO, RAE-ANNE CLAIRE MOYO
3914 QUINONES, JOCELYN HITEROZA
3915 QUINTANA, MARIANNE TATING
3916 QUINTO, NEIL PHILLIP ESPERO
3917 QUINTO, RANDY ALOVER
3918 QUINTOS, GIZELLE JOY CANLAPAN
3919 QUIRANTE, CRISBEN MAE REYES
3920 QUIZAN, GRACE ANN PEREZ
3921 QUIÑAL, GABRIELLEE JOSEPHINE OPPUS
3922 QUIÑANO, DANICA FABAY
3923 QUIÑANOLA, RHYS KRISTINE MAKILANG
3924 QUIÑONES, KEISHA FERREZE ANN ANDOY
Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) Result Date of Release
The PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018 states that the target release date for the result of June 2019 Nursing Licensure Exam will be on Friday, June 21, 2019.
Registration of Nursing Board Exam Passers
Upon the release of the final list of Board Exam passers, the announcement of the registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will follow. The qualified individuals will be required to bring the following requirements:
- Notice of Admission, duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- 2 pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag) and
- 2 sets of documentary stamps.
Each Board Exam Passer is required to personally complete the registration and sign in the roster of Registered Professionals. The registration will be followed by the oathtaking ceremony. The date and venue will be announced by PRC on a later date.
Nurses Board Examination Coverage
- Nursing Practice I – Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Practice II – Care of Healthy/ At Risk Mother and Child,
- Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations ((Part A),
- Nursing Practice IV – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B), and
- Nursing Practice V – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C).
Refresh and bookmark this page for complete and official List of June 2019 Nursing Board Exam Passers. We promise to update this website once the result was released by the PRC (Professional Regulation Commission). You may also visit the official website of PRC for real-time updates.