Nursing Board Exam Result (NLE) June 2019 Result Summary
Table of Contents
The official result for June 2019 Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) including the complete list of Nurses Board Exam passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools and other Nursing Board Exam related announcements were finally released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) exactly 12 working days after the exams.
The Nursing Licensure Exam last June 2 – 3, 2019 was administered by PRC and the Professional Regulatory Board of Nursing. The Nursing Board Exam was held in various testing centers in the country including the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
JUNE 2019 NURSING BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- Main Page – NLE June 2019 Result
- Nurses Board Exam List of Passers – A – H
- Nurses Board Exam List of Passers – I – Q
- Nurses Board Exam List of Passers – R – Z
- List of Top 10 Passers for June 2019 Nurses Board EXAM
- List of Top Performing Schools for June 2019 Nursing Board Exam Results
Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) Result Date of Release
The PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018 states that the target release date for the result of June 2019 Nursing Licensure Exam will be on Friday, June 21, 2019.
Registration of Nursing Board Exam Passers
Upon the release of the final list of Board Exam passers, the announcement of the registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will follow. The qualified individuals will be required to bring the following requirements:
- Notice of Admission, duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- 2 pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag) and
- 2 sets of documentary stamps.
Each Board Exam Passer is required to personally complete the registration and sign in the roster of Registered Professionals. The registration will be followed by the oathtaking ceremony. The date and venue will be announced by PRC on a later date.
Nurses Board Examination Coverage
- Nursing Practice I – Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Practice II – Care of Healthy/ At Risk Mother and Child,
- Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations ((Part A),
- Nursing Practice IV – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B), and
- Nursing Practice V – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C).
Refresh and bookmark this page for complete and official List of June 2019 Nursing Board Exam Passers. We promise to update this website once the result was released by the PRC (Professional Regulation Commission). You may also visit the official website of PRC for real-time updates.