TOP Performing Schools: Real Estate Broker Board Exam (REB) June 2019
Table of Contents
Manila, Philippines — The official result for June 2019 Real Estate Brokers Board Examination (REB) was finally released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). Here’s the list of Top Performing Schools for June 2019 Real Estate Licensure Exam.
The Real Estate Broker Board Exam last June 16, 2019, was administered by PRC and the Professional Regulatory Board of Real Estate Services. The Real Estate Brokers Licensure Exam was held in Manila and All Regional Offices.
The members of the Board of Real Estate Service who administered the board examination are Ofelia C. Binag, Chairman; Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag (inhibited), Members.
Real Estate Brokers Board Exam Result Summary
- Main Page – REB June 2019 Result
- Real Estate Brokers Board Exam List of Passers
- List of Top 10 Passers for June 2019 Real Estate Brokers Board Exam
- List of Top Performing Schools for June 2019 Real Estate Broker Board Exam
Here’s the List of TOP Performing Schools
|1||UNIVERSITY OF MINDANAO-DAVAO
|2||TRINITY UNIVERSITY OF ASIA
|3||XAVIER UNIVERSITY||40||32||80.00 %|
Coverage of Exam
The Real Estate Broker exams covered the following subjects:
General/ Fundamentals – 25 %
- (Fundamentals of Property Ownership Code of Ethics and Responsibilities; Legal Requirements for Real Estate Service; Real Estate Laws and Taxation)
Special and Technical Knowledge – 25 %
- (Subdivision Development; Condominium Concept and other Types of Real Estate Holding; Legal Aspect of Sale, Mortgage and Lease; Documentation and Registration)
Professional Practice – 50%
- (Real Estate Brokerage Practice; Real Estate Finance and Economics; Urban and Land Use; Planning, Development, and Zoning; Basic Principles of Ecology; Basic Appraisal for Real Estate Brokers)
You may also visit the official website of PRC for real-time updates.