PAGASA: Bagyong Hanna weather update August 5, 2019
Manila, Philippines — Tropical Storm Hanna is now a tropical storm and it will continue to enhance habagat according to Philippine weather bureau PAGASA on its latest weather bulletin.
At 10:00 PM today, the center of Tropical Storm HANNA was estimated based on all available data at 945 km East of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan Valley, Philippines (17.3 °N, 130.6 °E ).
Tropical Storm Hanna has maintained its strength as it moves west-northwestward
This Tropical Storm”Hanna” was Issued at 11:00 pm, 04 August 2019
- Tomorrow (05 August), light to moderate with at times heavy monsoon rains will be experienced over the northern portion of Palawan (including Calamian and Cuyo Islands) and Mindoro provinces. Cloudy skies with scattered rainshowers and thunderstorms will be experienced over Metro Manila, Ilocos Region, Cordillera Administrative Region, Central Luzon, CALABARZON, Bicol Region, the rest of MIMAROPA, and Visayas.
- On Tuesday (06 August), light to moderate with at times heavy monsoon rains will be experienced over Metro Manila, Pangasinan, Zambales, Bataan, Pampanga, Bulacan, Rizal, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna, Mindoro provinces, northern portions of Palawan (including Calamian and Cuyo Islands), Romblon, Aklan, and Antique. Cloudy skies with scattered rainshowers and thunderstorms will be experienced over Cordillera Administrative Region, Bicol Region, Quezon, and the rest of Ilocos Region, Central Luzon and Visayas.
- Residents in the aforementioned areas, especially those living in areas identified to be highly or very highly susceptible to floods and rain-induced landslides, are advised to take precautionary measures, coordinate with local disaster risk reduction and management offices, and continue monitoring for updates, especially the Thunderstorm Advisories and Heavy Rainfall Warnings to be issued by PAGASA Regional Services Divisions.
- “HANNA” remains less likely to make landfall on any part of the country.
- Fisherfolks and those with small seacrafts are advised not to venture out over the western seaboards of Northern and Central Luzon, the seaboards of Southern Luzon and Visayas, and the eastern seaboard of Mindanao due to potentially rough sea conditions.
- Walang Pasok: Regular Holiday (Eidul Adha 2019) Might Fall on August 11 or 12
- #WalangPasok: August 21 and 26 Declared as National Holidays
- #WalangPasok: Suspension of Classes Announced for Monday, August 5, Due to Bad Weather